INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may disclose all of the information we collect as permitted by law.
PARTIES WHO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US -
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies and mortgage service companies
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, government agencies and mailhouses.
HOW TO OPT OUT OR STOP CERTAIN DISCLOSURES ABOUT YOU
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of these disclosures - you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of the disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, please contact us.
You may opt out of these disclosures at any time. This opt out, by law, will not apply to disclosures that are legally permitted, disclosures to other financial institutions that have joint marketing agreements with us, disclosures we make to companies that perform services on our behalf, or companies that process or service transactions you request or authorize.
Once we receive your request, we have a reasonable amount of time to stop the disclosures. You may always contact us for assistance if you wish to later revoke your opt out decision.
Disclosure Of Information About Former Customers
If you terminate your relationship with First Structured Settlement, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
First Structured Settlement is committed to protecting the privacy of its site visitors. You can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Always protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs) or passwords.
- Use caution when disclosing any account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you, explaining the call is on behalf of the First Structured Settlement and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official First Structured Settlement staff will never ask for that kind of information.
- Keep your information with your financial service providers current. If your address or phone number changes, let them know.
Let us know if you have questions, and please do not hesitate to contact us.